Thursday, January 3, 2013

eating well

A few years ago, I stumbled on Clean Eating.  This magazine really helped me make some changes.
Last year, I really made a commitment to eating well starting with the Whole Living 21 day challenge.  It was a great way to start the new year and helped me create new habits around eating well and cooking well.
This year, I would really like to learn how to make poached eggs.  I love eggs but when I try to make poached eggs, they fall apart and just look messy. 
So, new eating well goal - learn how to make poached eggs.


Jess said...

I love poached eggs! Here is my favorite video tutorial.
I've had pretty good success (when I actually follow the directions!)

Jacquelin said...

I am happy to find your blog!!! You are an amazing quilter!!! I love poached eggs but rely on my husband to make them as I am domestically challenged!!

Anonymous said...

This is done using techniques such as hydrotherapy, remedial exercise,
Mississauga style massage, rhythmic mobilizations, laser therapy
and myofascial therapy. There are also those who deal with
athletes who need a private physio therapist to ascertain
their health condition in a frequent interval. Also, be
sure to have both the training and experience, which are needed before you even think of applying.
Here is my page - depression hotline treatment