Saturday, November 24, 2012

Reading, sewing, and Alzheimer's quilts

A friend asked me where I find book titles and I just shrugged.  I am that person who is always stopping to write down and title.  Then I get on my library website and see if they have it.  So I am not sure where I found this one but the last few years, I have picked us just about anything I can find dealing with that mother-daughter relationships and Alzheimer's.  All Gone is not about Alzheimer's - it is about dementia - but it most certainly is about that precarious relationship between a mother and a daughter and the loss of more than just memories.

I spent a bit of time in my sewing space yesterday.  I found some fabrics that I had set aside for the perfect project.  I am thinking today is a good day to begin another small quilt for AAQI. 
I am also planning to visit the AAQI site today and find another small quilt to purchase for my AAQI wall. 
And, I hear the sun might be coming out so a longer run is also in my plans today. 


Lori said...

It sounds like it is going to be a great day!!

Lynn Koeppen said...

Glad to hear you were able to get into your space. it feels good to create something!